What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to computers when accessing certain websites. Cookies are used by websites to differentiate between different users who access them and the information obtained can be retrieved on subsequent visits.
Cookies allow us to, among other things
– To save the user name and password to avoid re-entering
– Obtain information about the user’s browsing habits.
– Use previously chosen content or design options.
– Obtain information from the visitor’s computer, such as IP address, operating system or browser type
– Under no circumstances will data be obtained about the name, surname or postal address from which the user has connected
Cookies are usually deleted when you close your browser, but in order to take full advantage of their functionality, some of them remain on your computer’s hard drive so that they can be useful in future sessions.
However, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Cookies strictly necessary
Google Analytics: web analytics
Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, places visited before entering this page and details of browsers used.
* Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience for a given advertising campaign.
Date of last update: January 2019